Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ammo Shortage Woes

With all the talk of gun control I have been buying ammo in various calibers whenever I see it.  It appears that everyone else is as well.  So much so, that some of my favorite websites that I normally buy from are on back order for 6 months (in some cases longer)!  And that is more the rule, then the exception.  I was wanting to take a defensive pistol class this May, but at this rate, I may not be able to scrounge up enough ammo to do it on top of my normal trips to the range.  All the common calibers are either completely gone, or the price is sky high.  I happened to get lucky finding some 9 mm at Wal-Mart on Sunday morning after Mass, but that was dumb luck.

My advice: Buy when you can and what you can as often as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment