Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Quick Update

Sorry folks for the inactivity over the past few days.  I was without Internet access while enjoying my vacation.  I will start anew this upcoming week.  I am also going to make a renewed effort to at least post once a day which will most likely include several DGUs.

I do have a favor to ask.  Whenever I post a DGU, then would you please share that post on your own social media?  I want to make sure that the message is clear that guns save lives and the idea that enacting gun control in order to "save just one life" makes no sense when the law abiding are limited in how to defend themselves.  These "common sense" laws can just as easily cause someone to lose their life if they do not have enough rounds in their magazines or if they are better shots with a Personal Defense Rifle than a handgun.

As always, thanks for taking the time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment