Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Max Velocity

Recently, I came across Max Velocity's Blog and found myself going back to it almost on a daily basis.  His articles are always a good read and are well thought out and backed by his service to the United States and Britain.  I am never surprised when a naturalized citizen has more intelligence on the current state of our liberty than a born citizen.  People who look for a better life recognize the qualities that make America great.  They also recognize the threats to our freedoms because, generally, the trends have already happened in their country of origin.

I have put his link in the side bar on the main page.  Please go and check him out.

2 comments:

  1. Something about an "outside looking in" POV sometimes.... Just like the chessboard always looks different from the other side.

    Also a blog I visit on an almost daily basis.
    If you like MV/s stuff, be sure to check out Mosby's blog mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com as well if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not, but I will certainly give it a read. Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

      Delete