Monday, July 22, 2013

Need your feedback: What do you want more of? Less of?

I have been trying to cover a wide variety of topics over the past few months.  However, I wanted to hear from you all about what topics you have enjoyed and the topics you may not have cared about.  I want to ensure that I am focusing on posts that you want to read.  So, more gear reviews?  Less political commentary?  Too many DGUs?

Please let me know in the comments below.  My readership is fairly small, but I want to cater to those of you who do stop in (which, admittedly, may be hardly anyone).

4 comments:

  1. I follow you for your DGUs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback. I'll be sure to keep including those.

      Delete
  2. While I am "new" here, I do have your page booked marked and check in regularly. Personally all the things you mention are worthy reads for me. Write what excites you as your enthusiasm will make a more enjoyable/valuable post. (having said that --gear and political stuff are probably my top two choices).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I am trying to come up with a format that is consistent and this helps me figure that out. Thank you for reading!

      Delete