Thursday, May 29, 2014

Notta lotta

Just a heads up that next week I won't be posting.

This week was pretty uneventful.  I almost wrote a post about the nut job in Santa Barbara, but sometimes I just can't muster up the effort to beat the dead horse.  The guy was so blatantly nuts that if anyone seriously thinks the problem is "Guns!", then they need to get their own sanity checked.

I have pretty much decided to go with a full size M&P 9 mm as my home defense piece.  Now that there is a little one to account for in another room I will want to have a free hand in the event of the unthinkable.  I'm going to go whole hog and have a Trijicon RMR RM06 installed along with a threaded barrel in anticipation of can in the future.

Memorial Day was pretty uneventful which is how I like it.  My thoughts turned to my grandfather who served in the Army Air Corps in WWII as well as all vets who had passed on.  Some people see it as just another three day weekend, but I try to remember the reason for it.

Well, that's it this week.

2 comments:

  1. Same here- having a bad case of "dead horse is dead" myself.
    I totally understand what a number of other higher profile bloggers are going through right now.

    On brighter thoughts, nice choice and setup ideas for the handgun.
    Be sure to get the Apex kit for it to- it's great.
    I have a 9C, and the Apex parts are a huge improvement over the factory trigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely getting the Apex parts installed. I've heard nothing, but good things about them and how they are worth it.

      Delete