Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Not Only Did You Not Build That...

The government's stellar track record of efficiency (:: cough:: Obamacare  ::cough::), solvency (::cough:: Social Security ::cough::),  and backing winners (::cough:: Auto Industry  ::cough:: ::hack:: Solyndra ::cough:: ) creates jobs, right? /sarc off

Hillary Clinton Claims Businesses Don't Create Jobs

I'm no economist, but I'm pretty sure corporations and businesses do create jobs regardless of government policy.  Or did I miss the nationalization of the entire economy when I work up this morning?

When you worship at the Alter of the State, then I guess one of the tenets is to blindly ignore the fact that the economy is largely driven by private business.

Out of touch.  Wow.

1 comment:

  1. Businesses don't create jobs, The Government does!! How? By letting businesses continue to operate! Now kneel to your benevolent masters in The Government...

    Sometimes I wonder how the people who write those speeches can actually look at what they've written and say "Yup, that's gonna go over well."

    ReplyDelete