Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving early and don't loot!

Hey all,  I'm going the easy route this week and this will be the only post.  Just some random thoughts for this one.

Ferguson.  Yeesh, who didn't see that coming?  I'm not even going to get into it.  I want to believe the vast majority of folks understand that the law worked and that rioting, looting and enforcing stereotypes are not the way to make things better.  I really do.  But it sure is hard when you watch what happened and read the comments on social media on both sides.

It's that time of year again where I make an end of year resolution to buckle down and get into better shape.  I'm not a huge slouch, but I've definitely fallen off the wagon.  About all I do at the moment is some push ups and the occasional ruck on the weekends.  I use the last few weeks in the year as a short term goal to exercise every day into the New Year.  It's a good spring board into my actual New Year resolutions surrounding fitness.

Thanksgiving is a little different this year.  Fortunately, it isn't a bad thing, just different.  I won't go into details, but needless to say, it will be a little more hectic than usual.

Well that's all for now.  I'm finishing up the post about my recent GoRuck Challenge event and hope to have it up next week.  Stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment