Thursday, November 6, 2014

Republican Tsunami, yet another new trigger and GoRuck Challenge

Hey all, it's been a full week and I just haven't had time to finish out a worthwhile post.   However, I wanted to still drop you all a note of some sort.

How about those Republicans, eh?  I honestly wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised.  I still don't have too high of hopes.  Like I discussed with my mother, all this really does is slow down the inevitable decline.  The only thing that will change the course of this country is a return to good morals and God.

I installed a Timney in my Remington 700 in light of the massive recall that was announced earlier this year.  I have a write up in the works, but it won't be finished until I get to a range to re-zero and put rounds through it.

Friday night is my first GoRuck Challenge. I did a Light about a couple of months ago, but this will be a longer, overnight version.  I haven't been training very hard so I may be in for a rough ride.  I'll be sure to let you know how that goes as well.

Well, that's it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment