Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Did I mention I was busy?

Sorry for the lack of posting.  Work and life has been busy and the blog has slipped on my priority list for the time being.  I still plan on posting out my SHOT show survival guide.

Also, I have a GORUCK Light this weekend.  The forecast is calling for a 36 degree high and ice pellets.  Should make for an interesting ruck.  I'll be fielding some new pants from TAD and plan on wearing my Patagonia base layers.  My only concern is overheating.  On top, I'll just be wearing the base layer (Capilene 3) with a dry fit long sleeve T over it.  I'll then wear my Truspec softshell over that to break the wind.  We should be moving quite a bit so my hope is that I'll stay relatively warm.

As always, I'll blog about the event.  Hopefully, sooner rather than later, but I'll get to it when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment